The Cassettes’ Hens Workshops
A Hens Night is a rare opportunity to honour and celebrate a woman, as she stag leaps through an important, and super fun point in her life. The Cassettes’ 80’s Dance Workshops gives your bride-to-be the magic the moment deserves. Gather your most special friends and family, and join us for a positive, connecting and ridiculously fun Hen’s Workshop.
Contact us to book in, and arrange the date, time and location that best suit your glittery Hen’s group.
The Cassettes’ Hens 80s Dance Workshops
- Learn choreographed 80’s dance routines by The Cassettes
- Dance with your friends within a safe and sparkly workshop setting, to the best music of all time. Madonna, Prince, the Dirty Dancing soundtrack, etc etc!
- Enjoy the warmth, professionalism, humour and radical sexiness of The Cassettes’ Workshop Instructors
- Get your 80’s fun on with dress-ups (that won’t be hard, given how extremely hot you already are)
- Discover your inner performer, with a friendly show ‘n’ tell
- Boogie with your best buddies and relatives: without needing several drinks, amazing!
- Bond as a group through our fun, creative and bonding Cassette activities
- Immerse yourself for two hours in the wonderful world of The Cassettes, and create an amazing memory to hold the specialness of the last moments before the new adventure of marriage
- Our Hens feel exhilarated, sweat, laugh and bond with their most special group of friends and family
- The Cassettes’ director can choreograph a custom made dance to your Hens’ all time favourite song
- professional photographer can capture the magic
- Getting pushed out of my comfort zone, leaving the fear behind. You were perfect for this gig, no judgement. Thanks Marissa and The Cassettes.
- I loved the teacher's outfits, and how warm and enthusiastic they were. Thank you for such a fun afternoon.
- I loved all of The Cassettes workshop. It was all in the spirit of good fun - even when you realise you can't body roll, LOL! Great songs, especially Salt n Pepa. Thanks for an awesome afternoon.
- Lots of highlights: dressing up, good instructors, splitting into groups occasionally so we could see the others' dancing and take photos. Best music (including singalongs!) and moves that I could do.
- The bride and friends loved it. Great activity for any group. I especially loved the empowering message throughout. Excellent instructors: fun and positive. Thank you!
- Wonderful instructors, lovely affirming energy. I really enjoyed the song choices, and how all ability levels were catered for. Such fun! Thank you so much. I'd happily recommend this workshop to others.
- You girls were great instructors, always injecting fun. The tunes were great, and the moves I will never forget. My highlight was how you got us all up having a go, and how you made everyone feel comfortable. The way you included Anna and made her feel special was so well done. Thanks for the fun!
- I loved EVERY SINGLE MOMENT! The most fun I have had in years. Really loved learning choreography (is that spelt right?) for the first time. I thought the pace (tricky dance, poppy dance and then slow dramatic gestures) was spot on. I now know the Running Man! PS, you guys rock!
- I loved every single minute of The Cassettes workshop. I only hope I can remember some of the moves. Thank you ladies - loved your lesson, the music and you are such wonderful teachers.