80s Dance Class – Live Online with Riss – Tonight! – Friday 15th October
Cassettes 80s Dance Workshop: Fri 6.00 – 7.00pm
In this special live-online class, you’ll gain:
- Inspiration, connection, inner-comfort and fun
- Be supported during lockdown by an experienced teacher
- Renewed energy and sparkles
- Tone and fitness
- Awaken the whole body. Funny bones included!
About The Cassettes’ 80s Dance Workshop:
- Suitable for total beginner to int groovers
- Uplifting and joyful atmosphere
- Easy-to-follow moves: and lots of em!!
- Creative, caring and humorous style
- For women of all ages. Our current students aged 25 – 70years.
- Led by Director of The Cassettes: Marissa Treichel (Riss), BA Dance, Visual Art and Creative Writing, Grad Dip Ed.
- Kids, partner or housemates welcome to join in
What you need to bring / prepare:
- Have enough space to shake a leg
- Video on, whenever possible
- Pen and paper handy for reflective writing task
- Water bottle and sweat towel
- Move within your limits at all times
- Wear a playful 80s aerobic outfit OR your favourite PJs
- Mat for short core work section, if you like
- Joggers or bare feet
Receive some much deserved nourishment and FUN on a Friday eve.
“Dream come true: My favourite music combined with an amazing workout and hilarious choreography. It’s brought so much joy back into my life. Riss is such a beautiful soul who brings not only fun to this course, but incredible depth and love for this group of women. LOOOVE!”
– Iris, Cassettes 80s Dance student
- 80s Dance - Live Online Class!
October 15, 2021
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm