80s Dance Workshop – Mullumbimby – Tuesday 12th October 2021
5:30pm – 6:45pm, Tuesday Night @ Mullumbimby St Martins Hall
- Beginner Friendly: All levels of dance experience welcome
- Led by Director of The Cassettes: MaRissa Treichel (Riss), BA Dance, Grad Dip Ed
- High energy, creative, connecting, vigorously planned and facilitated with sparkle and glee
- Best adult dance classes in Byron Shire
- Amazing warm-ups, group connection and creative self-nurturing goodness
- A rich variety of rockin’ music: 80s, 90s and now
- Super fun choreography – guaranteed to be equal parts joyful, inspirational and hilarious
- Joy and fitness for all levels of dance experience
What to bring:
- Water and sweat towel
- Wear what makes you happy: sparkly leotard or tracky dacks are welcome!
- Punctuality: Arrive by 5.25pm
- Respect, courage, your joy and friendliness
- Phone is on silent throughout: this is sacred dance time!
Your Cassettes leader Marissa Treichel and the teaching gang have glitter running through our veins, and we know you do too!
Let’s shine our light together!
All Cassettes face to face classes follow an approved NSW COVID-19 Safety Plan for Gyms and indoor recreation facilities.
Please check how the NSW COVID Roadmap may affect you before enrolling.
- Mullumbimby - 80s Dance Workshop
October 12, 2021
5:30 pm - 6:45 pm