80s Dance Workshop – Ocean Shores – Friday morn 22nd October
9:30am – 10:45am, This Friday
@ Ocean Shores Community Centre
- Best adult dance classes in Byron Shire
- Beginner Friendly: Suitable for Beginner to Intermediate movers
- Led by Director of The Cassettes: Marissa Treichel (Riss), BA Dance, Grad Dip Ed
- Gain fun, fitness and tone
- Amazing joyful 80s music and vibe
- Accessible and beautiful dance style inspired by jazz, contemporary and aerobics
- Joyful, creative, connecting
- Professionally led with sparkle and glee
- We’ve taught hundreds of happy students of all ages, and currently have adults aged 25 – 70years in the same class.
How cool is that?!
- What makes you happy! 80s aerobics / active wear / comfy pants
- Joggers recommended
- Phone is on silent throughout: this is sacred dance time!
- Bring water bottle, sweat towel and yoga mat for guided relaxation and core work section
Your Cassettes leader Marissa Treichel and the teaching gang have glitter running through our veins, and we know you do too!
Let’s shine our light together!
Any questions or concerns, just ask: [email protected]
All Cassettes face to face classes follow an approved NSW COVID-19 Safety Plan for Gyms and indoor recreation facilities.
Please check the NSW COVID Roadmap requirements before enrolling.
- Ocean Shores - 80s Dance Workshop
October 22, 2021
9:30 am - 10:45 am