80s Dance Class – Mullumbimby – 5pm Tuesdays
CasSweats with Riss: Tues 5.00 – 6.15pm
- 8 week term
- Gain inspiration, connection and fun!
- Beginner – Intermediate
- Creative whole-body fitness, tone and nurture
- Uplifting 80s dance choreography, fun and fitness Cassettes activities
- This is an easy to follow, deeply engaging and joyful 80s dance class
- Led by Director of The Cassettes: MaRissa Treichel (Riss), BA Dance, Grad Dip Ed.
Prepare to gain:
- Learn a beautiful and fun 80s Dance Routine: with home videos!
- A great sense of accomplishment.
- Experience the magic of life, feel your innate joy, and sense of belonging
- Effortlessly increased tone and cardio fitness
- In a focused, respectful yet lighthearted and fun learning environment
- Join the amazing Cassette community: incomplete without you.
- Whole-body stretch and movement: enlivening your emotions, mind and spirit
- Encouragement and support
- To the best tunes of all time
- Brought to you by The Cassettes: Best adult dance classes eva!
- Relaxing cool down at end of class, to bring you into a state of calm
What to bring:
- Respect and kindness: for yourself and others. This is a fun-filled, focused and supportive class.
- Water bottle: bubbler to refill is outside hall
- Yoga mat and or towel for floor work
- Sweat towel
- Wear what makes you happy: 80s dress-ups welcome, as are trackies or leggings. Locally printed Cassette t-shirts and muscle tees available to purchase after first class.
- We recommend wearing joggers; bare feet are fine
- Punctuality: Arrive between 4.55pm – 5pm, to start on time.
- Phone is strictly on silent throughout for sacred dance time.
- Only attend class if healthy: no colds or coughs. All students must sanitise hands, and check-in on arrival.
Cassettes Director Marissa Treichel and the teaching gang have glitter running through our veins, and we know you do too.
Come taste the sweat!
Please check your calendar and commitments before joining: $35 administration fee applies to all changes to bookings.
All Cassettes face to face classes follow an approved NSW COVID-19 Safety Plan.
“Dream come true: My favourite music combined with an amazing workout and hilarious choreographies. It’s brought so much joy back into my life. Riss is such a beautiful soul who brings not only fun to this course, but incredible depth and love for this group of women. LOOOVE!”
– Iris, Tuesday Mullumbimby 80s Dance student
- 80s Dance with Riss, Term 4: Mullumbimby
October 12, 2021 - November 30, 2021
5:00 pm - 6:15 pm