Flashdance – Tuesday Evenings – Mullumbimby – Term 3
The open technique and choreography class of the Flashmob Dance Company
- 8 week block: Tuesday July 20th – September 7th
- 6.30pm – 8.00pm: Arrive from 6.20pm @ St Martins Hall, Mullumbimby
- All Welcome: Intermediate Level
- Led by Director of The Cassettes’ Marissa Treichel, with assistant teacher Ruth Walker
- Join Byron Shire’s best adult dance class eva!
- For those who are respectful, focused, friendly and LOVE to be physical, express and create beauty and joy through dance
- Running strong since 2013
What’s it like in this Contemporary Dance + Creative + Conditioning Class?
You can expect to glide through a phosphorescent sea of enriching dance bliss, including:
- Being part of a positive, vibrant, respectful and encouraging group
- Beautiful, exciting and fun choreography: Cassettes performance repertoire plus
- Emotive Contemporary dance sequences
- Stretching, ballet, jazz and modern dance technique
- Core, strength and conditioning work
- Playful dance-theatre tasks, closing with constructive rest
- Discover and rediscover hidden treasures within, as you give yourself time to creatively express yourself
2021 Term 3 led by:
The Cassettes’ Artistic Director Marissa Treichel, BA Contemporary Dance, Grad Dip Ed and assisted by the amazing Ruth Walker, focusing on ballet conditioning and juicy contemporary goodness.
Riss leads an inspiring extending of limbs, tightening of technique, and prowess of performance work including teaching a FDC performance piece ‘from the vault’ for in-class jubilation.
$35 administration fee is charged for any changes to bookings.
- Flashdance: July 20th - September 7th
July 20, 2021 - September 7, 2021
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm