Flashmob Dance Company – Tuesday Evenings – Term 2, 2021
4 week term now in Mullumbimby
- Early Bird closes April 9th ~ *Bookings close for this class on May 8th*
- Starts Tuesday May 18th, 6.00pm – 7.45pm @ St Martins Hall, 38 Stuart St, Mullumbimby
- Led by Director of The Cassettes’ Marissa Treichel with Guest Teacher
- Join Byron Shire’s best adult dance class eva!
- For Intermediate dancers
- who are respectful, focused, friendly and love (I mean LOVE) creativity, connection, joy and the beauty of dance
- Running strong since 2013
What’s it like in this Contemporary Dance + Creative + Conditioning Class?
You can expect to glide through a phosphorescent sea of enriching dance bliss, including:
- Being part of a positive, vibrant, respectful and encouraging group
- Challenging, beautiful and exciting choreography: Cassettes performance repertoire plus emotive Contemporary dance sequences, nourishing stretching, ballet, jazz and modern dance technique, core strength work, playful dance-theatre tasks and constructive rest.
- Genuine personal growth. Discover and rediscover hidden treasures within, as you give yourself time to creatively express yourself.
2021 Term 2 led by The Cassettes’ Artistic Director Marissa Treichel, BA Contemporary dance, Grad Dip Ed
Riss leads an inspiring extending of limbs, tightening of technique, and prowess of performance work including teaching a FDC performance piece ‘from the vault’ for in-class jubilation.
4 week term classes starting Tuesday 18th May, 6.00pm-7.45pm at St Martins Hall, 38 Stuart St, Mullumbimby.
$35 administration fee is charged for any changes to bookings. New dancers are welcome to watch any Cassette class, before joining.
Please note: New dancers to this class, email [email protected] before booking in, thank you.
- Term 2: 18 May to 8 June 2021
May 18, 2021 - June 8, 2021
6:00 pm - 7:45 pm