80s Dance Class – Live Online with Riss – 6.30pm Friday 10th September
Cassettes 80s Dance Workshop: this Fri 6.30 – 7.30pm
In this special live-online class, you’ll gain:
- Inspiration, connection and fun
- Be supported during lockdown by an experienced teacher
- Renewed energy and sparkles
- Tone and fitness
- Awaken the whole body. Funny bones included!
About The Cassettes’ 80s Dance Workshop:
- Suitable for total beginner to int groovers
- Uplifting and joyful atmosphere
- Easy-to-follow moves: and lots of em!!
- Creative, caring and humorous style
- For women of all ages. Our current students aged 25 – 70years.
- Led by Director of The Cassettes: Marissa Treichel (Riss), BA Dance, Visual Art and Creative Writing, Grad Dip Ed.
What you need to bring / prepare:
- Have enough space to shake a leg
- Video on, whenever possible
- Pen and paper handy for reflective writing task
- Water bottle and sweat towel
- Move within your limits at all times
- Wear: playful 80s outfit, workout clothes OR your PJs!
- Joggers or bare feet
This is a brief opportunity to receive much deserved nourishment and FUN during lockdown.
Note: If Riss feels up to it, (TBC!) we may be offering our amazing 7-week live online Program: a guided deep-dive into creativity and personal power… with giant bucketloads of sparkly 80s dance inspiration of course! For those wanting some extra support in feeling joyful, energised and spacious during lockdown and beyond.
“Dream come true: My favourite music combined with an amazing workout and hilarious choreography. It’s brought so much joy back into my life. Riss is such a beautiful soul who brings not only fun to this course, but incredible depth and love for this group of women. LOOOVE!”
– Iris, Cassettes 80s Dance student
- 80s Dance - Live Online Class!
September 10, 2021
6:30 pm - 7:20 pm