Sinead O’Connor Tribute – Dance Workshop – Friday August 18th – Byron Bay
A Cassettes Dance Workshop honouring the music and life of the incredible Sinead O’Connor.
With Marissa Treichel (Riss) – Director of The Cassettes – BA Contemporary Dance, Grad Dip Ed
- WHEN: 6.00 – 7.30pm on Friday 18th August – ONE NIGHT ONLY
- WHERE: Kulchajam Studio, 1 Acacia Street, Byron Bay Arts & Ind Estate
- Only $29 Early Bird – ends 11th August
- Bookings essential – Scroll down for more info, and to complete your booking.
I look forward to seeing you there.
What to expect:
- Learn an inspiring routine to Nothing Compares 2 U
- A juicy, whole body dance workout. You’ll sweat, smile, emote and feel empowered (it’s Sinead!)
- Dynamic warm-ups featuring her Faith and Courage and Lion and Cobra albums
- Lush stretching
- Meet new dance buddies and reconnect with familiar faces
- Choreographic and creative activities to express your dance voice
A night of artistry, meaning and joy in Byron Shire as we appreciate through dance one of Ireland greatest musicians and activists.
What to bring:
- Water bottle and sweat towel
- WEAR: Bare feet or dance shoes. Comfy active wear eg: a lycra catsuit / T-shirt and shorts.
- Respect and friendliness for teacher, group and yourself!
- Yoga mat for stretch cool down
What not to bring:
- As for all Cassette Classes, phone on silent throughout.
When to arrive:
- 5-10min before the workshop starts is perfect.In the interest of keeping life simple, there are no changes to bookings.
Have you seen Nothing Compares, streaming now on SBS on demand? It’s super.
Sinead O'Connor Dance Workshop20th Oct to 29th November
August 18, 2023
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm