Term 4 Rad Self Care – Thursdays – Mullumbimby
5 week Program – Raddest Self Care Course Eva!
All bookings through Byron Community College.
- An incredible Rad Self Care Workbook
- 5 x 2hr gorgeous in-person classes
- Personal leadership activities: benefitting you now and into the future
- Creative activities, including beginner friendly drawing, reflective writing, guided visualisations, creative writing and interesting discussion topics
- short, easy to follow dance warm-ups and gentle yoga affirmations
- Weekly support emails, providing accountability (and home dance videos!)
- Delightful music to support our life discoveries – yes including many great 80s tracks
- Herbal tea provided at each class
What you can expect from this course:
- To feel more inspired, confident and hopeful
- Research based self care activities drawn from leading psychologists and thought leaders: Martin Seligman, Carol Williams-Nickelson, Gretchen Rubin, Brene Brown, Gary Chapman, Esther Perel, Maria Popova and many more
- Inspiration from The Artists’s Way, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Women Who Run With the Wolves, Stretch and Surrender, and many more.
- A caring teacher, and a welcoming class atmosphere
- Be a member of a nurturing and positive group
- To feel loved up in all seven essential areas of self care
What is expected of you:
- Phones on silent during class
- Respect for self and others at all times
What to bring:
- Water bottle
- Comfortable clothing that makes you feel happy
- Arrive for the start of class where possible
Ready to take time for yourself?
Book in now, via the Byron Community College website.
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Term 4: November 9th to December 7th
November 9, 2023 - December 7, 2023
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm