Dance at The Cassettes!
Kudos to our fantabulous Mix Tapes, The Cassettes’ beginner – intermediate 80s Dance Crews. Another 8-week term is done and dusted, although I’m still finding pieces of glitter stuck to my head.
There’s 1 week left to catch the Early Bird for Term 3. But first, let’s revel in and enjoy what just happened during Term 2:
Byron, Bangalow and Burleigh Dance Classes:
- Gave ourselves sparkly time away from family, work, and The Phone
- Learned and performed a choreographed group routine: Danger Zone!
- Danced a stack of hilarious + cardio warm-up routines
- Leaped from the corner like gazelles
- Smiled, sweated and stretched our bodies
- Pulled together some rad costumes
- Met or connected more with a diverse and fab group of dance friends
- Embodied many Power Moves, as demonstrated by Wonder Woman (“the hotter the intensity!”)
The focus for next term at Mix Tapes, is simply to create the conditions for the dancers and myself, to feel: Lighthearted and liberated; Fit and healthy; Sparkly and alive…all through the magic of 80s Dance. 1 week left to catch the Early Bird for Term 3: see you then!